April 17, 2011

Inspiration (and Lack Thereof...)

I haven't felt that much like writing lately...I wish it didn't involve inspiration :P

Well, actually, I did have an entertaining idea a few days ago, but it didn't come to fruition. I'm not sure what was going on in my head, but I began writing a story about a bunch of 18 and 19 year old kids becoming Transperth bus drivers, and on their first day driving their buses alone, they took over the streets of Perth. Drag racing buses, anyone?

It was a bit too crazy to be written by me though :P

In the meantime, I shall leave you all (i.e. my Mother...who is currently my only follower) with a link to this utterly fantastic song that I've been musing over lately. You never know, maybe I'll be scarily fangirl-ish and write a story based on the lyrics :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSm-52fq1A&feature=related


Enjoy! (And please excuse the Morning Show video...trying to get the version closest to the one I have) :P

No comments: