June 10, 2012

Today was a day for...

...coffee and donuts (at the Fremantle Markets of course) :D


Seriously guys, you should've seen the weather. It was completely bonkers. Curling up in bed would've been grand as well, but I woke up with a ridiculous headache so getting out of the house seemed like a much better plan :) Also, Black Cherries Espresso, also known as Tim's (according to me) :P, in the markets, is only open on the weekends so I have to make the most of it while I can!

And last night was a night for fires and good company!! I don't like winter much, but I absolutely adore being allowed to sit outside by a crackling, smoky fire. It's kind of grand.


I hope you've all had a lovely and relaxing weekend :) Rhi xx

7 comments:

sonia // daring coco said...

Mmmm coffee and a donut would be bliss right about now-though this time of night probable not such a good idea! LOL

Have a great week gorgeous!
SDMxx
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

sonia // daring coco said...

*probably*

Cathy said...

That donut looks divine. Coffee and donuts, so perfect on a weekend. :) Hope you had a good weekend!

Cathy Trails

Paula said...

I´m jelly, what a fab breakfast!

www.superclementina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

that looks amazing! Hope you had a fab weekend

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Anonymous said...

pendei 3omg that donut is making me hungry! Looks so nice, lovely photo's xo

http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

Gaby said...

mm, i want a donut!

p.s. i agree with you on the 'living every sunny day as if it were our last' EXCEPT for summer heatwaves, those don't count :)