October 03, 2012

The Lowdown of Late

When I share photos from my weekday coffee haunt, Lowdown Espresso.

Used a patterned silk scarf as a filter...
Even if Jed (Lowdown's new kid) would give me a dirty look
for being so hipster, I kinda like it :D





So Nageena & I are standing there talking to Adam about the National and about this little event we're running, when we turn around and Mark has this picture in front of his face, and then Jed ran up behind him and pulled that face. We laughed. A lot... But it might've been one of those things where you had to be there :P

Happy hump day everyone!!! It's totally almost the weekend :D

4 comments:

sonia // daring coco said...

That last photo is gold! I think it's pretty nifty seeing it online now so I can only imagine how awesome said moment would have been in person!

Hope you're having an awesome week Rhi!
SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

xx Macie said...

Cute slice of life :)

amen fashion xo.

Cindy said...

I think we need to have a hipstervention for you :P

Unknown said...

I love these photos and looks like a cool place to work. :)