December 09, 2012

Flavour of the Week: Green

If any of you cool kids follow me on instagram, you'll probably know I have a bit of a thing for my parents garden (because let's be honest, as much as I like to say it's mine, I don't have anything to do with its radness) :P

It's such a wondrous place, especially at this time of year when its filled with activity and colour. There are thousands of busy little insects running errands - ladybirds sleeping on orange tree leaves, ants running through the grass and burrowing through the cracks in the pavement, slaters crawling around in little nooks. There are flowers and vegetables and leaves growing, unfurling, painting themselves pink, orange, purple, yellow, green and red. 

And as much as these (unedited!!) photos can't do it justice (I want a macro lens so bad!!) I couldn't help today but to run around capturing these images to share with you all. 






Here's to beautiful gardens, hard working parents and a happy Sunday!! :)

Over and out.
Rhi :)

No comments: