December 14, 2012

Mary, Mary, quite contrary...

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells, and cockle shells,
And pretty maids all in a row."**



It's my first day off in quite a while, so I spent the morning out with Mum - coffee, cake, catching up, planning New Years and a trip to the nursery. I chatted to my oldest brother about bush walking and wild fruit trees. I patted my dog, laughed at Dad trying to pick up a monster cricket, and called a tattoo parlour. I finally got a hold of an email so that I can say hi to some of my lovely, lovely friends in India and start planning that leg of next year's adventures.

Here's to happy, lazy Saturdays after a week of fun & adventures that involved spending absolutely no time at home.

Have a grand weekend, everyone!

Over and out.
Rhi xx

**Mum always used to recite this to me when I was a kid. Apparently, I was pretty contrary :P 

No comments: